Articles on this Page
- 10/29/18--01:11: _Re: Realtek Audio d...
- 10/29/18--04:18: _Re: Headphones only...
- 10/29/18--01:03: _Re: Pavilion x360 s...
- 10/29/18--11:05: _Re: Headphones only...
- 10/29/18--13:45: _BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
- 10/29/18--13:48: _Re: Sound delay whi...
- 10/29/18--19:12: _Re: SRS Premium Sou...
- 10/29/18--19:59: _New Thunderbolt Doc...
- 10/29/18--22:32: _Re: New Thunderbolt...
- 10/29/18--22:59: _sound coming from b...
- 10/30/18--04:38: _Re: VOLUME INCREASE...
- 10/30/18--06:28: _Re: No audio since ...
- 10/28/18--09:14: _Audio stopped working
- 10/30/18--10:42: _Re: Realtek Audio d...
- 10/30/18--11:14: _Re: Pavilion x360 s...
- 10/30/18--11:32: _BAD AUDIO WITH HP P...
- 10/30/18--11:33: _Speakers and headph...
- 10/30/18--12:49: _Re: BAD AUDIO WITH ...
- 10/30/18--12:51: _Re: Speakers and he...
- 10/30/18--13:11: _Re: Speakers and he...
- 10/29/18--01:11: Re: Realtek Audio doesn't work with an 1809 update
- 10/29/18--04:18: Re: Headphones only play from one ear when plugged into laptop
- 10/29/18--01:03: Re: Pavilion x360 sound not working
- 10/29/18--11:05: Re: Headphones only play from one ear when plugged into laptop
- 10/29/18--13:45: BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
- 10/29/18--13:48: Re: Sound delay while playing via headphones
- 10/29/18--19:12: Re: SRS Premium Sound does not affect
- 10/29/18--19:59: New Thunderbolt Dock Mutes Audio randomly
- 10/29/18--22:32: Re: New Thunderbolt Dock Mutes Audio randomly
- 10/29/18--22:59: sound coming from both headphones and speaker
- 10/30/18--04:38: Re: VOLUME INCREASE BUT THE AUDIO STILL LOW
- 10/30/18--06:28: Re: No audio since Windows 10 Update
- 10/28/18--09:14: Audio stopped working
- 10/30/18--10:42: Re: Realtek Audio doesn't work with an 1809 update
- 10/30/18--11:14: Re: Pavilion x360 sound not working
- 10/30/18--11:33: Speakers and headphones stopped working after update.
- 10/30/18--12:51: Re: Speakers and headphones stopped working after update.
- 10/30/18--13:11: Re: Speakers and headphones stopped working after update.
well just buy a different computer
Hi, just update
i finnaly call local HP service, and based by that they recomend me to exchange my laptop on the store coz it's the hardware issues.
Solved, Thanks you.
I am also having the same issue after updating.
Thanks for the update and it is great to have you back. As @ The_Fossette is out for the day, I am responding on his behalf.
I am glad that you are getting the product exchanged. Good luck to you. I hope it works great and stays healthy for a long time.
Thanks and have a great week ahead.
My laptop will not connect to anything bluetooth, headphones, speaker, soundbar. The bluetooth finds the speaker but will not connect. I have updated all drivers. Is this a common fault and does anyone have a fix for it.
People are having this issue with Realtek sound drivers and they found a workaround with a registry update.
Please check the topic below and find a proper solution with a driver update!
Is there anyone who can help me with this?
My dock speakers keep muting themselves randomly and without any warning. I have to unmute all the time. Currently have the Elitebook 840 G5 (new) and the Thunderbolt Dock 120w G2 with Audio (3YE87UT)...please help..this is becoming annoying
HP 840 G5 is a series of many machines with few udio options. Please
(a) Check the existing one,
(b) Go to the following page to download the right one (match with the existing one) for your dock
(c) Install to your machine.
Hope this helps.
When I plug in headphones, sound comes out both from headphones and laptop speakers. please help. I have latest drivers, tried reinstalling also.
You’re very welcome
Please mark my post Accept as Solution if it solved your problem.
so you can download from there follow the link https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/bph07165 hope it's work well for your system
Hi, I noticed last week that my audio for my HP pavilion convertible laptop has stopped working. I have tried everything that the internet has suggested but nothing is working I really need this to work for school so that I can watch my teacher's video lectures. If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it :)
With the latest Windows Insider Edition update installed to my HP product loan HP Spectre x360 15t-ch0xx notebook, I had the audio issue.
I opened the HP Support Assistant and ran the one click audio fix. It worked and restored the audio.
This is the easiest way I found to resolve the audio issue.
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
It's a pleasure assisting you in finding answers to your technical queries.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Could you please help me with the exact model name to assist you better?
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?
Eager to assist you!
Since I installed Windows 10 the audio was degraded. Windows Update is up to date.
After an update, the speakers and headphones quit working on my Pavilion x360. I tried updating, uninstalling, and rolling back drivers. I can get sound through other devices using Bluetooth and HDMI. My system also uses the B&O speakers. One thing I noticed is that when I go to the Speaker icon in the system tray, right click and select 'open volume mixer' it shows two mixer columns, Device (speakers/headphones and Application (system sound). There is a bar to control the volume. When I move that bar up or down, there is a green indicator that goes up/down in relation to the sound that should be playing, but that green indicator only shows under the System Sound level bar, but not under the Device sound level bar. On my other computer that is working correctly, the green indicator shows up under both mixers.
I did submit a support ticket and talked with HP support. He ran me through all the things I mentioned above again. The support person said this is a common issue with the new update and they had previously escalated the issue and are waiting for a fix. His final options was to factory reset my computer. Any news on the fix from HP for this noted issue?
Probably this is a result of Windows updates. Re-install or install newr driver would help BUT what is your HP Pavilion g4 ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:
Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).
Probably this is a result of Windows updates. Re-install or install newr driver would help BUT what is your HP Pavilion x360 ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:
Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).
The HP support people already tried updating the driver, but no luck.
I was mainly just checking in to see if the known issue was indeed escalated and if HP has found an answer for it (as the HP support person mentioned).