Articles on this Page
- 12/02/18--19:11: _Audio delay of abou...
- 12/02/18--19:39: _The audio on my lap...
- 12/02/18--05:23: _Re: Audio delay of ...
- 12/02/18--10:25: _Re: No Sound when e...
- 12/02/18--10:30: _Re: After resuming ...
- 12/02/18--10:32: _Re: After resuming ...
- 12/02/18--10:33: _Re: Audio is not pl...
- 12/02/18--10:57: _Re: Windows Audio D...
- 12/02/18--13:06: _Re: Sound test will...
- 12/02/18--19:01: _Audio input
- 12/02/18--20:51: _Bagaiman sih Cara T...
- 12/02/18--23:21: _Audio problem
- 12/03/18--06:15: _Latest drivers for ...
- 12/03/18--06:27: _Re: Latest drivers ...
- 12/03/18--07:34: _Audio driver for Wi...
- 12/03/18--07:51: _Re: Headphone jack ...
- 12/03/18--08:34: _Re: HP15da0077-tx M...
- 12/03/18--09:13: _Re: Audio driver fo...
- 12/03/18--10:53: _Re: Flow.exe spikes...
- 12/03/18--12:04: _Re: Speakers Cracki...
- 12/02/18--19:11: Audio delay of about 2 seconds (only with headphones)
- 12/02/18--19:39: The audio on my laptop keeps going up and down
- 12/02/18--05:23: Re: Audio delay of about 2 seconds (only with headphones)
- 12/02/18--10:25: Re: No Sound when external speakers r connected to my laptop
- 12/02/18--10:33: Re: Audio is not played several second after resuming video
- 12/02/18--13:06: Re: Sound test will not stop - Window 10
- 12/02/18--19:01: Audio input
- 12/02/18--20:51: Bagaiman sih Cara Tanam Padi yang efektif ?
- 12/02/18--23:21: Audio problem
- 12/03/18--06:15: Latest drivers for HP Pavilion dv6t-6100
- 12/03/18--06:27: Re: Latest drivers for HP Pavilion dv6t-6100
- 12/03/18--07:34: Audio driver for Windows 10 x64 v1809 is needed
- 12/03/18--07:51: Re: Headphone jack on computer not working
- 12/03/18--08:34: Re: HP15da0077-tx Mute button light not working
- 12/03/18--09:13: Re: Audio driver for Windows 10 x64 v1809 is needed
- 12/03/18--10:53: Re: Flow.exe spikes to 20% CPU and causes sporadic windows freeze
- 12/03/18--12:04: Re: Speakers Cracking/buzzing
Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
Turn on the computer and immediately press the F2 key repeatedly, about once every second.
The HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu is displayed.
- Select Component tests.
- Please initiate a test on the Audio - The Audio Playback Test checks your system to make sure the audio device is functioning properly. During the test, a few music notes are played in sequence and then repeated. This test takes 1 minute to complete. Click Audio, then click Run once. Choose either the speakers or the headphones. When asked, enter the number of notes you heard.
Same issue here. Even after updating to Windows 10 1809 and installing realtek drivers 126.96.36.19978
Bios is up to date as well.
My laptop is also an Omen - Hp Omen 15 dc0009nc
I just bought it. Less than a week ago! **bleep**!
I am also having the same problem. I have not found a solution. Tried everything. Hp is terrible with audio.
You could try updating drivers
I have this problem on my laptop as well, my is envy. There is a registry fix, that works for a few days. The problem has to do with dpc latancy
Here's the latest update on my problem;
1. I ran the Fast Test 1st. & it found no errors.
2. I haven't run the Extensive Test (2hrs.) yet.
3. I then ran the Audio Playback Test.
5. Failure ID. 9C2P7H-6R59AD-MFGJWK-21T213
Let me know if u need more info.
Why there is no "thumb down" and/or "dislike" button to "appreciate" this kind of crap, this "copypaste help" of HP employees? They even do not read the question thoroughly.
Why there is no "thumb down" and/or "dislike" button to "appreciate" this kind of crap, this fake "copypaste help" of HP employees? They even do not read the question thoroughly.
Thank you very much JackShmitt, it seems it works!!!
I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1809 and none of the previous solutions worked for me including the last recent version, 188.8.131.5251 Rev.B nor the latest version, 184.108.40.20637 Rev.B. I called HP tech support and they had me go to the version of the audio driver that came with the laptop, version 220.127.116.1141 Rev.A and that seems to have worked. I haven't tried the only remaining previous version, 18.104.22.16802 Rev.B but if it's not going to impact performance on my computer, I'd prefer not to cause problems by installing multiple versions of the same driver on my laptop. I prefer usability over having the latest and greatest although the latest and greatest is preferable. If anyone has free time on their hands, feel free to test the other versions and let us know. HP tech support is saying I should wait until the next update to update my driver again and see if it gets resolved in the next driver version.
Thank you for joining HP Forums.
It's a pleasure assisting you in finding answers to your technical queries.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
When was the last time it was working fine?
Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c01684768 and perform power reset on the Computer.
Uninstall the audio driver from the device manager.
1. Press Windows+X to open the menu, and choose Device Manager on it.
2. In the device manager, expand category "Sound video and game controllers".
3. Under this category, right click on both the audio driver and click on Uninstall.
4. You may be required to confirm the uninstallation. Check the box next to "Delete the driver software for this device" and click OK button.
5. Restart the computer.
Update the driver for your computer using HP Support Assistant.
Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467905 Using HP Support Assistant.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I'd like to convert my cassette tapes to mp3 using audacity. When I plug my cassette player into the headphone jack on my laptop, nothing transfers. Can I use the headphone jack as a line in or not?
Agribisnis Indonesia menjadi salah satu sector yang perlu dikembangkan dalam berbagai aspek salah satunya Indonesia menjadi negara Agraris yang memiliki banyak pilihan pertanian, perkebunan dan perikanan. Besarnya pangsa pasar Agribisnis Indonesia tentu menjadi komitmen bagi GDM Organik dalam menggerakkan sector Agribisnis khususnya untuk sector pertanian untuk meningkatkan hasil panen padi secara optimal, selain itu juga untuk sector perkebunan meningkatkan kualitas dan kuantitas hasil buah yang dibudidayakan . Agribisnis Indonesia menjadi salah satu langkah untuk mewujudkan hasil optimal secara kualitas dan kuantitas tidak hanya itu saja dalam menggerakkan hasil pertanian untuk mengandalkan pupuk organik untuk perkembangan hasil pertanian secara optimal.
Agribisnis dalam sektor pertanian tentu sangat perlu diperhatikan kedepannya, sektor pertanian padi memang memiliki kebutuhan yang sangat besar. Besarnya angka kebutuhan daripada kesediaan tentunya harus memberikan inovasi tersendiri dalam meningkatkan hasil panen padi, mulai dari cara tanam padi yang harus optimal dari hulu sampai hilir sampai pada menemukan pola yang tepat dalam budidaya padi.
Cara menanam padiyang dilakukan pada awal musim penghujan biasanya memang mengikuti cuaca musim penghujan, tentunya hal tersebut menjadi perhatian penting petani agar memaksimalkan masa tanam padi diawal musim penghujan. Selain itu juga penggunaan pupuk organik cair sangat penting untuk meningkatkan stabilitas kualitas tanah maupun kualitas tanaman padi. Begitulah cara efektif meningkatkan hasil panen padi secara optimal dari awal sampai akhir.
When I plug in my earphone through the audio jack, I can't hear anything. Why? I just bought the notebook for a few month. Warranty still available.
For some times I have been wondering where to get the lates drivers for my laptop, and in this case the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver. The downloads available from the official page are from 2011(version 6.10.6345.0 Rev.) and for Windows 7. I currently have Windows 10, and I feel like there should be newer drivers than that.
If I remember correctly, on Windows 7 I had the option of setting up sound systems with more than 2 speakers. Now I don't seem to be able to do that.
Thanks for the help :P
That model series is only supported by HP for W7, which is why there aren't any other drivers listed.
HP did not release any W10 drivers for models built prior to August of 2013.
The only suggestion I can offer with regard to the audio, would be to try this W10 IDT audio driver from a newer model notebook, and see if the sound quality improves. Restart the PC after installing the driver.
After updating Windows to the version 1809, sound is disappeared on my HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cw0xxx. Where can I find appropriate audio driver (at least simple Realtek driver, I'm not even dreaming about B&O driver any more)? Drivers from Download section for my device are not working.
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
Echo_Lake is at your service.
I understand you are in need of support,
And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile
Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
No, Mute Button is Working, only the notification Light of the mute button is not working,
Also, I have already updated the Audio Drivers and BIOS but the problem still persists.
I bought the computor new yesterday
I want you to fix it
Same here, this is not acceptable to have no solution from HP on a professional machine.
Welcome to the HP Forums :) I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post you are having issues with cracking noise coming from the speakers. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?
Have you tried to mute and check if you still hear the cracking noise coming from the notebook.
In the meantime, while you response to this post, let's try these steps here:
Let's start off by uninstalling the audio drivers from device manager:
Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand sound video and game controllers>then select the sound drivers and right-click on it and uninstall the audio drivers.
Then check the box delete the software for this device.
Restart the computer and then update the Bios, Chipset and audio drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.
Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.
Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.
Once done, restart the computer.
If the issue persists, I would suggest here is to run the audio test from the F2 (Please remember to capture the failure ID for further assistance).
If the audio test passes then the evidence indicates towards a software issue.
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.